DPF. ?

big al 83

I've got the 170 2010 black edition. I know the engine changed from a CR diesel at some point. I know the 130bhp doesn't have a DPF. 

I Left mine. Pain in the !Removed! during MOTs. Although if you have a "mate" might not be an issue and I say might because obviously everyone who does an MOT will do it within the rules of the law.....yup....

I believe cars started to be fitted with dpfs 2008 on as the new emissions regs came in 2009. 

The problem with dpfs is if you only do town driving g they can clog with so and break. Dpf fitted cars need a good run once a week to keep the dpf clear unless you do a lot of motorway/high speed driving. 

Egrs and egr coolers are also for emissions. They can fail and can cost around d £1100 to replace. 

If your car has the emissions recall then you run the risk of egr/egr cooler failure. 

I believe there should be a sticker in the wheel well which may tell.you if your car is dpf fitter but don't quote me on this. 

Cheers

Steve