Remap

big al 83
聽Share

Well I said I wouldn't mod this car but I've got it booked in for a remap at S P Tuning at Hinckley 馃槀 might get myself some alloys too.

My car is Lava grey so should I stay with silver or a grey or maybe even black?聽

May fit an aftermarket filter, any suggestions?

Cheers folks

Hi Alan, a remap.is a very good idea! But I would say if you are planning to fit aftermarket induction kits or sports exhausts then I would say to fit those first before the remap as it could help release slightly more power than just the remap on its own ;)聽

Also if you are changing the wheels you can't go wrong g with.either grey or black as they both go well with lava red :)聽

Hope IV helped :)聽

Cheers

Steve聽

Good point about the induction kit, but I'm only going to fit a filter so shouldn't be too bad.

The car is Lava grey 馃槉

I wonder if the car has been remapped already has it goes like stink. Would the mapper be able to tell?

6 hours ago, big al 83 said:

Good point about the induction kit, but I'm only going to fit a filter so shouldn't be too bad.

The car is Lava grey 馃槉

I wonder if the car has been remapped already has it goes like stink. Would the mapper be able to tell?

That's true but even so it probably will make a slight difference.聽

Oops sorry me being stupid lol. Black still.goes or even white?!聽

Yep the mapper would be able to tell as they will.know what the stock map should look like it terms of power and torque curve :)聽

Cheers

Steve聽