I'm Still Alive!

Brad-B5

Hi Guys and Gals

I just wanted to say a quick hi, I haven't been on in a while because I've been very busy at work, seems to me that the forum is going really well! I'm more on Facebook and there is all good too, just wanted to make it aware I'm still here! haha

Regards

Bradley

2 hours ago, Brad-B5 said:

Hi Guys and Gals

I just wanted to say a quick hi, I haven't been on in a while because I've been very busy at work, seems to me that the forum is going really well! I'm more on Facebook and there is all good too, just wanted to make it aware I'm still here! haha

Regards

Bradley

The name Bradley rings a bell, it`ll come to me m8

• Haha 1

Good to see you're still here Bradley, have seen you've been busy on the Facebook group...quite buzzing now!

I think we're all in the same boat this time of year...I'm sure workloads will settle down over the winter (I hope).

Haha it's been very hectic, been given something big to do at work that is of hi priority so I'm all over the place lol

Yeah the Facebook group is going very well! 

Also I'm saving up for a new car, I love my current car but unfortunately every time I get him.fixed something else needs doing, so looking for a 2009 to 2010 A4 now :)

• Like 1