Help save an Audi from the crusher

Jacques

Hello everyone 

I know this is a very unusual request and probably against the forums rules but I don’t know who else to ask.

Some of you may well know us from audis in the park back in August 2017 in the Audi A4 which was a fantastic day out!

As an avid Audi enthusiast I was gutted when my dad had to sell my Audi a couple of weeks back and he was promised by the new owner that he would look after it and restore it to its former glory!

Unfortunately this did not happen as  I learnt a couple of days later after the sale of the Audi that it had been delivered to a local scrap yard. As you could probably imagine I was frustrated and sad to hear this. I’m sure all my fellow Audi enthusiasts would agree this car is just too good to be crushed and turned into a washing machine especially with the 2.8 v6 engine in her! 

Therefore I would love to get this car back for my dad and be able to put it back on the road for him as he cannot afford it at the minute. The scrap yard have quoted £300 to get the car back but i only have till Monday to achieve this!

Can anyone help this dream come true?

If you can can help in any way this would be amazing and totally appreciated 

click the link below if you can help anything will be appreciated 

http://paypal.me/JacquesBurnard

Many thanks Jacques 15 yrs

A1396D5A-11A5-431E-92EF-8A6D403DD37B.jpeg

Hi Jacques I do remember you and your dad from Audi's in the park! Was great to meet you both there!

I'm so sorry to hear about this story, how come did your dad sell? 

I know how it feels, as my.uncle sold my Grandad's Volvo 760 to the scrap yard in 2004 and I'm still upset and angry about it 13 years on!! 

22 minutes ago, Jacques said:

Hi Steve

Unfortunately I have to been able to raise the money needed to get the car back but thank you for your help :)

Sorry I couldn't.help more :( has it definitely been crushed? Even a rolling she'll is better than nothing! And cheaper! 

It hasn’t been crushed yet they contacted me today and said that it is being stripped tomorrow and the bodyshell will be crushed 

maybe it just wasn’t meant to be :/

8 hours ago, Jacques said:

It hasn’t been crushed yet they contacted me today and said that it is being stripped tomorrow and the bodyshell will be crushed 

maybe it just wasn’t meant to be :/

What has your dad said? 

Update:

Unfortunately i have failed to raise the funds to be able to buy the car,  but they are not after all dismantling it or scrapping it! They are now going to auction the car off,  because they have found the car is just to good to scrap.😐 

thank you for all your messages of support I will put the link of the auction down below thanks😀

https://auctions.asm-autos.co.uk/vehicle-list/details/1999-audi-a4-quattro-2771cc-petrol-5-speed-4-door-saloon--not-recorded--at-asm-auto-recycling-ltd-asm-auto-recyling-ltd/580034?x=0&type=9&memr=32&make=AUDI&trns=0&fuel=0&catc=0&dist=0&sort=0&srch=