s4 flat bottomed steering wheei

deano7

Hi all. New to Audi ownership.Just purchased a 17 plate s4 saloon.Get it next week.It has,nt got said steering wheel fitted.Just a normal one. l looked on the Audi website and its part of the spec for the s4. Told the dealer l wanted the flat bottomed one fitted,as is supposed to be. l would,nt have thought it would be hard to do . Thanks for any replies. Look forward to being part of the forum. Cheers Dean

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dean welcome to the forum :) 

You'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch :) 

You're right it should go straight on. I also believe the a3 flat bottom steering wheel fits too. I think you may need the airbag coding to the car once the steering wheel is fitted :) 

In find it odd that it's not come with it already to be honest. What did the dealer say about it? 

Cheers

Steve

Cheers Steve for the info. Apparently the flat bottom steering wheel is only on the 18 plate models. Got my S4 Thursday past,could,nt drive it until today. very impressed with it, coming from an Jaguar F Type Coupe. The S4 is a very,very good car. As fast 0 to 60, more tech. Two different motors but for smoothness of drive the S4 is much better. Lovely sound from the quad pipes, but the F Type wins every time on that one. Cheers Deano