C6 3.0 Tdi quattro leak

Azas

Hi, everyone. Had my full servicing done few days ago and today I found a big colorful fluid stain on my drive. From that picture could you verify that it is oil or it could be any other fluid? 

Thank you

IMG_20180121_132603.jpg

i would say oil m8 but could be wrong i`m only saying it as i had a leak after my car was serviced took it back garage they sorted it out for me, turned out the washer to the sump was not seated correctly.

2 minutes ago, Azas said:

I will give my garage a call first thing in the morning, I hope it is something simple and easily fixable

i`m guessing its a simple thing like a washer its very bad luck if before the service you had no leak and now you have one if it was there before the service i would imagine the garage would have picked up on the fact you had a lot of unexplained oil under the car 

fingers crossed its a simple fix m8

On 21/01/2018 at 2:39 PM, Azas said:

I will give my garage a call first thing in the morning, I hope it is something simple and easily fixable

Did the garage get to the bottom of the leak ?

I rang them and they booked me in for Thursday, but then I had a closer look and the fluid is clear/ yellowish so it could be brake fluid. Rang them back and they going to look at it tomorrow morning. Don't want to be driving around in a car with leaking brake fluid... I'll keep you all informed

• Thanks 1

Quick update, the leak has been sorted. Apparently it was leaking oil, and the reason was that the nut had wrong washer fitted so it developed a slow leak. New nut with washer installed and hopefully no more leaks. 

IMG_20180123_082738.jpg