Audi Driver International - Castle Coombe (16th Sept) - Attendee List

Trevor

From main page select buy tickets and in drop down options choose club registration on the next page pick our club from the drop menu and enter password AOCtickets this will log you in and select top option which is £10 which covers entering to site plus our stand

5 minutes ago, Paul A6 said:

@Rob82DZL i think this a mobile web issue can you use a PC or laptop?

Hi Paul, I've sorted it now. I was trying from my laptop after it wouldn't work from my phone. Tried both logging in with Facebook and normal login!

What sorted the issue was I copy and pasted the link into google then clicked it from there and it was fine! Funny enough the link is correct just wouldn't let me follow the link direct from the forum.

All sorted and paid for now :yahoo:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rob82DZL said:

Hi Paul, I've sorted it now. I was trying from my laptop after it wouldn't work from my phone. Tried both logging in with Facebook and normal login!

What sorted the issue was I copy and pasted the link into google then clicked it from there and it was fine! Funny enough the link is correct just wouldn't let me follow the link direct from the forum.

All sorted and paid for now :yahoo:

Il put you as paid rob :) 

and iv tidyied the topic up again :) 

It might be worth to get a seperate thread on how you guys are getting your cars ready for the meets . It always good to read what products mods tricks everyone have to get your cars spottless amd ready :) what do you think ? 

On 8/29/2017 at 8:33 PM, niedzial1983 said:

It might be worth to get a seperate thread on how you guys are getting your cars ready for the meets . It always good to read what products mods tricks everyone have to get your cars spottless amd ready :) what do you think ? 

I like that Idea :) I've searched the forum and can't easily find anything like for general car detailing!

I've started a new thread under National Shows & Events which I thought would be better placed here instead of under Audi General > Audi Car Care and detailing as hopefully members can add specific point/methods they use specifically when preparing for events :) 

• Like 1

Well, managed to arrange my travel plans to be back in the UK on Friday so I could make Castle Combe, however this morning the gearbox let go in huge clouds of very expensive smoke..., another one bites the dust..

1 minute ago, Phil C said:

Well, managed to arrange my travel plans to be back in the UK on Friday so I could make Castle Combe, however this morning the gearbox let go in huge clouds of very expensive smoke..., another one bites the dust..

Holy crap dude! Are you near anyone that is going that could pick you up?

Edited by Rob82DZL
unapropriate word removed

8 minutes ago, Rob82DZL said:

Holy crap dude! Are you near anyone that is going that could pick you up?

I have some alternatives... If the weather is fine, then Ducati, otherwise a B*W 320d ;-(

All I need to do now is sell a kidney...

2 minutes ago, Rob82DZL said:

Could something like this be an option for you to make a good one if your housing is sound?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-RS6-Gearbox-Spares-or-repair-C5-4-2-V8-/192215484644

Not bad..., don;t know what the issue is yet. The previous owner had the box rebuilt <10,000 miles ago. Oil absolutely everywhere, no noises before, during and after blow up, all gears still engage (could not tell there was a problem inside the car, apart from the huge contrail in the rear view mirror). I have no idea if its something simple (ie. box in) or something terminal (box out). It it has to come out, then I think I'm looking at £4k.

Just now, Phil C said:

Not bad..., don;t know what the issue is yet. The previous owner had the box rebuilt <10,000 miles ago. Oil absolutely everywhere, no noises before, during and after blow up, all gears still engage (could not tell there was a problem inside the car, apart from the huge contrail in the rear view mirror). I have no idea if its something simple (ie. box in) or something terminal (box out). It it has to come out, then I think I'm looking at £4k.

Ouch!!!! At a quick glance there plenty of second hand gearboes about for around the £500 mark it just the not knowing how long a second hand box would last!

16 hours ago, Phil C said:

Sorry to here this Paul! 

Lets hope it's not too bad and not a 4K job! 

2 hours ago, niedzial1983 said:

I havent had neither confirmation email or tickers yet ... will call them tomorrow 

1 hour ago, Paul A6 said:

i would m8 you ordered yours before me

Iv not had my tickets yet but I have had all our show passes come today! 

Plus a letter inviting us to the Audi Driver international evening dinner, award ceremony and disco. But it is £42 per person 

2 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Iv not had my tickets yet but I have had all our show passes come today! 

Plus a letter inviting us to the Audi Driver international evening dinner, award ceremony and disco. But it is £42 per person 

Disco !!!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1