Audi a6 c7 all warning light

Astrit2006

Audi a6 c7 2.0 tdi 2014 car drive around 20 miles and suddently come warning light adblue system fault, engine light , control stabilisation, parking brake ,steering assistente, needle on clock jump from 1 to 0 rpm..car does not drive.. i have turn off the car and turn on it drives for another 1 miles and again same..  becouse of adblue foult i have changed adblue module and reprogram and adblue light fixed..again after driving again warning light came on one after another and car does not drive when puting to gear.. all warning light exept adblue and needels jump 1 to 0 rpm..

Anywant have same problem with be nice to know what foult is cause this

20180201_144426.mp4

• 4 years later...
2 hours ago, Aneeq said:

Did you manage to solve this problem i have the same issue 

Think a fellow member had a similar issue and it was a wiring issue running from the battery to the ECU. Wiring runs under rear seat. 

Hello ( whatever your name is) - sorry, you don’t tell us, and your profile is totally incomplete, and you are requesting feedback on a 4.5 year old thread! 
Could you do us a kindness:- 

Start again, and fill in your profile properly.

Post a detailed account of your issue, and what you have already done to try to solve it. 
Apologies if this appears unfriendly, but we really do need something to go on.

We look forward to your post. 
Kind regards,

Gareth.