Audi A4 convertible boat!

Here is a new one! 

A boat yard in the Netherlands called autoboot has built a boat around an Audi A4 convertible. Here is the link for more info:

http://www.boatmaginternational.com/9176-audi-a4-convertible-turned-into-cruising-boat/

https://www.autoboot.eu

I think it looks good but too expensive in my opinion. 

Cheers

Steve

FB_IMG_1528626922945.jpg

FB_IMG_1528626920081.jpg

FB_IMG_1528626925918.jpg

Audi-A4-Cabrio-converted-into-a-boat.-Cockpit-2.jpg

15 hours ago, Paul A6 said:

How much lol are they taking the ....

That was my thought too Paul! 

For me the clever bit about this boat is the use of the soft top. Let's face it, you don't see many sports boats with a roof that can be pulled up in case it rains. 

Think boars such as those from Fletcher could benefit from a convertible roof in similar design to a car convertible roof. 

Cheers

Steve

• 3 years later...

It looks really cool! And I agree that it is very expensive, but I will add that it is expensive for me. In general, the maintenance of the boat is too expensive. Therefore, a private boat and especially a yacht is a luxury. And only wealthy people can afford such a thing. And even with money, it takes a lot of time. I love boats. But I understand that I can't afford to buy my own. Therefore, I often rent from miami boat rental. Rent allows me to choose any model and not think about maintenance or taxes.

Edited by Suedowellex