Newbie - Few questions

Benny22

Hi, I'm joining a new company next week and have been offered a few cars from the pool. I've gone for a 2015 A6 Ultra Sline. 

From what I can gather it seems to have been registered in May of 2015. I dont get pictures of the car, all I know is that it's black and that it's the sline. I know there was a facelift in 2015 and I'm wondering if mine is likely to have the facelift or not. 

As it's a company car, id guess the previous owner hasn't upgraded from the standard issue alloys. Are they the 18" 5 spoke ones?

What's the sound system like. Again, I'm guessing they haven't upgraded to the bose, but is the standard system up to the job?

Finally, I'm coming from a Mk7.5 Golf GTD which is quite nippy and fun in the corners. I know the a6 is a big cruiser aimed at a different demographic, but will I be pining for my Golf on a twisty  back road?

Thanks in advance 

Welcome to the forum Benny, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂

the a6 ultra is a lovely car and you won't be disappointed 🙂 it should come with the 5 spoke rota wheels and I've found the standard sound system more than adequate when I've driven one. 

It's hard to tell if it's the facelift model without knowing when it was built. 

The drive will all depend on what engine and gearbox is fitted. Do you know? 

cheers

Steve

Hi Steve, thanks for the response. Yeah, I'm hoping it's the facelift, but it's hard to say as I only know when It was registered and not when it was built.

It's the 2.0 Tdi 190 with the 7 speed S stronic gearbox. It'll be my first auto but I've heard good things about vws DSG and I'm sure the audi is similar if not identical. 

Thanks

Benny