A4 Ordered.. How long is the wait?

AK12-91

Hi All,

So I ordered my first ever Audi and I'm dead excited but I placed the order back in mid June and I still haven't even received a build week or anything.. 

Any ideas when and how long I should expect the wait to be. My dealer said it would be around October time that I would receive the car, but seeing as how there isn't a build week yet, is that still possible? anyone else ordered an A4 and still waiting to hear back?

I cannot wait, for the longest time I always wanted an Audi since I first learnt how to drive, and after what 10 years I'm so close but still so far lol 

Welcome to the forum Arham, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂

id suspect you'll be waiting a couple of months but this could be longer if you've ordered certain options such as the sunroof for example.

cheers

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered an Allroad early March and got it at the end of May - about 10 weeks. The Allroad isn't a popular model in the UK so it was quicker than other models, but I had quite a few options - I was originally told 10-12 weeks wait. Some hybrid/elec models have VERY long build times because the battery manufacturers are experiencing unprecedented demand from multiple car manufacturers. My brother ordered a Golf GTE back in Oct 2017 and is still waiting! VW have suspended orders for this car as a result.