A5 Mods

Etherton

Good day to all who read this,

I recently purchased a 2009 Audi A5 Sport and wanted to know what sort of mods people commonly recommend to do to this vehicle aswell as any information you can give me on the mods I hope to do in the near future/want to inquire about.

Firstly my model doesnt come with the lights underneath the doors, so I wondered how expensive this is to be fitted/how easy it is to do myself. I was hoping to buy a set of the projector lights that display the Audi badge onto the ground.

Secondly my Audi Concert system doesnt come with DAB radio but this is something I would quite like to have. Is this something that can easily be upgraded or are there cheap ways to get DAB with this model without breaking the bank?

Thirdly my vehicle comes with halogens and no daytime running lights however I would like to upgrade to those also. How easy and/or expensive is this to do?

Any information back is great and I hope to see some more interesting modifications I can do!

Cheers!