New Alloys - thoughts please

DaniellaK97

Hello Daniella,

I think these should look nice, if fancy wheels is your thing. 

I'm afraid I'm probably going to continue the not too positive responses by mentioning that it's not uncommon for folks to spend comparatively large chunks of their hard-earned on non standard wheels and then minimise the extra cost by buying potentially low grip budget tyres - or mid range at best! I'm sure though that you will act sensibly in this respect. Again, these are usually fitted with low profile tyres which result in a ride akin to that of a fast moving horse and cart - but the wheels will look nice for others to look at. 

Not sure of the insurance requirements where you are, but on the mainland it is wise/essential to notify your insurers where non standard wheels have been fitted. 

Kind regards,

Gareth.

I think the tires would look super nice, and again, its not about how other people see the car, its about how you see your car!

Agreeing with everybody else though, make sure they will look aesthetically pleasing, and check the fitment!