Bumpers

G81audia3

Some young lout on a trail bike just flew past me doing 60 mph and his footpeg caught my front bumper 2015 sline 1.6tdi n ripped it right off young scumbag just kept on going so im well raging at the moment..!!!

Anyway can any members let me know where I can get 2nd hand bumper or genuine one. Gutted Audi a3 owner

• 2 weeks later...

On 11/13/2018 at 6:30 PM, G81audia3 said:

Some young lout on a trail bike just flew past me doing 60 mph and his footpeg caught my front bumper 2015 sline 1.6tdi n ripped it right off young scumbag just kept on going so im well raging at the moment..!!!

Anyway can any members let me know where I can get 2nd hand bumper or genuine one. Gutted Audi a3 owner

I'd look on eBay first for cars being broken and in failing that ring round your local breakers. 

Cheers 

Steve

Steve im trying to get the foglight mounting brackets that attach to the inner bumper which then allow the foglight to screw into. I just don't know what to order. It's like a curved piece of plastic that sit on the outer edge of foglight grill.  HELP PLZ PPL