* Help * Audi A7 Navigation SD Card

AlexSmiffySmith

Hello fellow A7 owners, I have recently purchased an A7, however it is missing its navigation SD card, it's a 2011 model, and has the colour dash navigation display, between the rev and mph counters. When I want to use navigation it receives satellites, but says 'please insert a valid navigation data medium'

My assumption is that I need the correct SD card with the map data on ?

I don't believe I need an activation code as I understand the car would give another message...?

Can anybody tell me which navigation SD card they have in their A7, maybe pop a photo on here of it or the code written on the sticker. I don't want to go to Audi as I just need to know which one I need and ill source it in the web

Cheers!

Alex

IMG_8280.HEIC

IMG_4621.HEIC

Thanks Steve, I have sourced one on eBay, fingers crossed, otherwise it's a trip to Audi to get the navigation 'activated' I believe.

I put a 2017 SD nav card in from an A6, the compass activated on the DIS between the dials on the dash, I'm hopeful. Surely A7's have navigation activated as standard and mine just needs the correct card...

Ta,

Alex