Earliest UK rhd audis.

Jccman

Hi, please could any members kindly advise the earliest known surviving UK rhd audi at present? Maybe the earliest 80 and 100 or where to try and find out. 

Does anyone know where I can find a list of chassis numbers for UK rhd 80 and 100 audis? 

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Welcome to the forum Julian, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂

id guess your Audi is one if the earliest survivors but there are a few NSU around in rhd from the late 60s. 

cheers

Steve

Hi Steve, thankyou for your welcome. I just wondered how many 60,72,80 and super 90 along with the 100 from 68/72 in uk rhd form are known to have survived or technically audi badged cars. I'm sure it's a difficult question to answer but maybe someone else may know? 

I believe from what I'm told, that my b1 is the earliest known survivor so it must surely be one of the earliest remaining audi badged cars. 

Researching it doesn't appear to be that easy just yet, especially finding the chassis numbers as many would agree how many left? Isn't completely reliable and it doesn't list the 60,72,80 and super 90/100 as far as I can see.

All help however small is much appreciated. 

Julian. 

Well there were some early Audi's at Audi's in the park last year. I believe there were 4 cars from the late 60-70s including 80s abd 100s. There were even older vehicles there which predated Audi as we currently know it (late 1960s onwards) abd these cars were from the 50s I believe. 

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve, thankyou for your information. I will see if I can find some images or details about the cars at audis in the park. I realise I am at the start of a very long term NG but enjoyable learning curve. 

Regards, 

Julian. 

• Like 1