Sign in to follow this  
CB1

A6 Avant Sport Uncomfortable Seats

I've just replaced my A4 Avant (2015, SE Technik Ultra) with an A6 Avant Sport, mainly for the added space for kids' clobber. It seemed fine on the short test drive, but I've now discovered that the driver's seat is incredibly uncomfortable after a few miles. Despite multiple adjustments of height, back rest tilt, lumbar support etc, I cannot find a position that feels as if I'm really sitting in the car; it feels as if the seat is pushing me forwards from the middle to the top of my back. I've done less than 1000 miles, and I'm at the point where I really don't want to have to drive it. I took it back to the main dealer last week, to check the seat was OK - of course it's fine. Any thoughts about what to do re. this problem would be very welcome, as I tend to hang onto my cars for 5-6 years when I can, and I don't like the thought of 5-6 years of back pain.

Hi, I have a6 avant ultra 2014 and I am experiencing problems similar to you. I have tried s line seats and still no better. Dealer says it is the offset pedals that's the problem. I am changing car after 5 months of agony.