Audi S5 4.2 V8 EPC Light

Langym93

Hi,

I am getting a code P2293 low pressure regulator 2 - I have had the car diagnosed and they said the fuel filter could be clogged and needs changing but I currently found out they have a lifetime fuel filter (in fuel tank) if that is the case does it literally mean life time? and cannot be changed or need to be ever? The problem I have is when I drive normally and not getting up to high RPM I never have a problem but soon as I plant it and go over about 4k RPM and normally in 6th gear the EPC light comes on then I loose power, I wouldn't say a lot of power but enough to notice. I changed the low pressure sensor and still the same thing happens. The car has had a lot of work done to it in October 2018, whole engine out and new fuel pump etc, all done by an Audi Dealership. I see a lot of audi's have this problem, a high pressure pump also has been replaced but due to it being an low pressure code would the problem involve the high pressure pumps to cause this problem as I don't really want to replace 1 or even both and still get this same problem. I've tried doing all the research I can about this problem but there isn't much relating to this issue with the S5's and no solutions on what it could be. The other option I read up about is the cam follower? 

If anyone has had this problem or very similar or even guide me to the right direction on what I could do to resolve this issue I would appreciate it greatly!