A4 b6 air con compressor. Best place to source?

Parker Boy

High everyone I am new to this game. I drive my Audi A4 Cabriolet 3L "S" Line B6 2005 and am trying to get some spares in particular a air con compressor, where is the best place to go.

If any one interested I also have a Volkswagon Passatt V6 Syncro { which I am told is an Audi Quatro with a VW Body) This car is  21 years old ( 1999 ) and I have had it for the last 16 years I tend to use it in the winter months and garage the Audi until summer. The car drives well and in good shape and have now decided to sell it as we seem to spend more time away in the winter months now its milage is around 120,000 miles. For someone looking for this type of car, may interest an enthusiast, anybody interested ??? Can provide pictures if need be.

Parker Boy

Welcome to the forum Wayne, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂 

My first port of call for the compressor would be eBay as a used or reconditioned part as the part new will be very expensive. 

Cheers

Steve