Just to introduce myself.

Hello,

I am a first time Audi owner after purchasing my car 2 months ago. The colour is what sold the car to me which is Mauritius Blue which I think sets the car off. Just going to spend some time getting used to the Forum and will ask questions when the need arises.

Well good bye for now.

Wish you all the very best.

Best regards, Stuart.

A8FE99A9-AA3A-48FD-BA1A-3FF0222F2165.jpeg

Welcome to the forum Stuart you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂 

Lovely looking a4 you have there. Such a great colour and looks good with the silver wing mirrors 👍

Cheers

Steve

27 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Welcome to the forum Stuart you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂 

Lovely looking a4 you have there. Such a great colour and looks good with the silver wing mirrors 👍

Cheers

Steve

Thank you Steve, greatly appreciated. Have a good day.

Hi everybody just joined im new the Audi's and love it ive got a 2004 a4 cabrio when i got it it had problems now all most sorted them but got one big problem yesterday no power to aftermarket stereo was working now not puzzled i would really appreciate if anyone could steer me in the right direction to solve this as need mi music lol 

2 hours ago, Damo12 said:

Hi everybody just joined im new the Audi's and love it ive got a 2004 a4 cabrio when i got it it had problems now all most sorted them but got one big problem yesterday no power to aftermarket stereo was working now not puzzled i would really appreciate if anyone could steer me in the right direction to solve this as need mi music lol 

Is it lighting up at all? If not then it could be a power issue. I'm guessing your checked the fuses?