Help with new keyfob

Mungo2007

Hi 

2007 Q7 - i bought it with 2 keys but they are just turn in the lock keys not the keyfob type so have to lock and unlock on the key and put the key in the ignition quickly or the alarm goes off. 

Is there anyone in the Southampton/ Hampshire area that can supply and code a keyfob, i have spoken to a few companies and for some reason you say Q7 and they won't touch it. I have found a company in Leicester that say they can do it no problem for around £70-£80 but it is a 2 hour drive.

Thanks 

20 hours ago, Mungo2007 said:

Hi 

2007 Q7 - i bought it with 2 keys but they are just turn in the lock keys not the keyfob type so have to lock and unlock on the key and put the key in the ignition quickly or the alarm goes off. 

Is there anyone in the Southampton/ Hampshire area that can supply and code a keyfob, i have spoken to a few companies and for some reason you say Q7 and they won't touch it. I have found a company in Leicester that say they can do it no problem for around £70-£80 but it is a 2 hour drive.

Thanks 

Companies are few and far between. But I'm in Leicester if there's anything I can do to help then let me know 👍