Vin code query (do I have DPF)

Domino

Decoded VIN codes trying to see if my A4  2.0 Tdi 2006 has a DPF,  this appears in the list 

PRCode: 7GN = Emission standard EU4 DPF preparation

Anyone help me with the meaning,  other than that anyone tell me what it looks like and where?  Changing oil (drained it 2 days ago) have bought 505 and realise if there is a DPF should use 507?    Thankyou,  (The code reader was great thanks to the contributor for that)

I'm not sure, I would suspect it has as I think all vag engines post pd era had them 2005 onwards. My advice would be to contact Audi to ask the question. 

Cheers

Steve

Thanks Steve was about to do that but had a lightbulb moment,

if     PRCode: 7GN on the vin label = Emission standard EU4 DPF preparation,     which to my mind means that the car does not have a DPF then there must be another code for cars that do have a DPF.

A little digging and found that PRCode: 7GG = Emission standard EU4 DPF,

So looks like the information on the vin label has the information I need

7GN = no DPF       7GG = DPF fitted

Can it be that simple?  will contact Audi to confirm though I have to say they have been less than helpful in the past when seeking information on older models.

7 hours ago, Domino said:

Thanks Steve was about to do that but had a lightbulb moment,

if     PRCode: 7GN on the vin label = Emission standard EU4 DPF preparation,     which to my mind means that the car does not have a DPF then there must be another code for cars that do have a DPF.

A little digging and found that PRCode: 7GG = Emission standard EU4 DPF,

So looks like the information on the vin label has the information I need

7GN = no DPF       7GG = DPF fitted

Can it be that simple?  will contact Audi to confirm though I have to say they have been less than helpful in the past when seeking information on older models.

Believe bit or not it is that simple. I'd be very surprised if you didn't have a dpf to be honest.