what drive?

davic

hello all.new member and i thought id ask an expert panel on this.i have a audi a6tdi 2013 with auto box.what drive setting do you normaly use on everyday commute?..had the car 4 years and still dont know which is best for me..also had the car unlocked last week by a friend who has activated many features and also added "all road" drive and suspension settings which i can change..

happy with the se model..bit poverty spec but all good.after 4 years of owning the car someone said to me about coding??..which i didnt have a clue about.anyway had it done and it added alot of things to my car with the stop/start.ambient lighting.day time lights.needle sweeps and a lot more stuff..but the extra bit added was the "allroad" option in the audi drive settings as i only had (+individual/dynamic/auto/comfort/efficiency) and added "suspension" settings..before i could adjust the gearbox and steering settings to (auto/comfort or dynamic)but now added suspension mode changes.
just a quick question?how does the "allroad" work withought the adaptive air suspension not being a part of my car?... but been trying to find out on google but i cant get no answersClick image for larger version.   Name: IMG-20200826-WA0008.jpg  Views: 15  Size: 23.6 KB  ID: 37346

20200827_084306.jpg

20200827_084320.jpg

IMG-20200826-WA0008.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2020 at 10:49 PM, Steve Q said:

Glad you've got extra features now 🙂 is it quattro? If so the allroad setting probably alters this. 

hello steve.thanks for the reply.no its not quattro just a basic se model,so i dont think this" all road" and" suspension" setting should even be applicable to my car

22 hours ago, davic said:

hello steve.thanks for the reply.no its not quattro just a basic se model,so i dont think this" all road" and" suspension" setting should even be applicable to my car

How strange, I can't answer that then. 

The suspension control is usually for the active dampers and the allroad setting is just the height of the air suspension. Normally these are greyed out if enabled but not applicable to your car.