New to the site..New to Audi... Quick question!

DiscoBiskit
聽Share

Hi all, This will be my first audi hopefully pick up wednesday/thursday looking forward to seeing everyones pride and joy and getting tips on any subtle mods that can be maybe made 馃檪

AUDI A3 Saloon 35 TFSI Black Edition S Tronic 2019 | 10599 miles聽聽

Would anyone have any idea on why the car is currently showing untaxed on the dvla website as of 16th of March 2020 it was only first registered聽 August 2019.. Does this mean it has just been sat around for 5/6 months? or do the dealers not have to tax it or maybe previous owner sorn it due to lockdown? Just seems a bit wierd when i looked last night... my only worry is if it has been stood a while and any possible issues that could arrise because of this. Although it is still under warranty for another 2 year i don`t want it in and out of the garage.

The Car is audi approved and from main dealer and looks lovely with only 10,000 miles. I assume it will get a good service and health check as it`s being prepared for me this week.

Anyway i won`t babble on too much any thoughts on this would be most appreciated thanks.

Welcome to the forum David, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 馃檪

You're correct, dealers don't have to tax their vehicles so it's probably been sat a little while.聽

Hope you're pleased with your a3 saloon 馃檪

Cheers

Steve