Hi, I'm new :)

tc95397
聽Share

Hi, I'm Tomasz. I have bought 230k km 2.0 TDI PD BPW Multitronic 2006 A4B7 Avant back in july. It is my first Audi,聽first VAG and first automatic 馃檪聽(Yes, i know what you think about Multitronic, but it's fine... right now at least聽馃槀)

Before I had:
1997 Renault Megane 1.4 - head gasket blown 2x times
2000 Honda Civic 1.4is - most reliable car I had.. shame it was underpowered
2005 Ford Focus 2.0 DW10 - had huuuuge turbo lag, but it was top trim and had things I don't have in Audi

First week I had problems with oil leaks, but I've changed top cover gasket, cleaned EGR and its gasket,聽figured out my boost聽leak (turned out intake manifold was completly loose聽馃槫), did oil change and filters. Last month聽did complete suspention in front and managed to break steering knuckle near top rockers. Last week retrofitted puddle and warning lights,聽door handle lights in front and ambient聽lights above. Last owner says engine was completely rebuilt at some point due to oil pump failure. Now it has 1.9 oil pump.

Things left to do:
-motor and gearbox mount
-multitronic oil change, pressure regulation and adaptation
-heating on drivers seat doesnt work聽鈽癸笍聽(probably faulty climatronic panel - checked voltage and it is different on passenger seat and doesnt change when changing intensity)聽
-still has small boost leak and turbo flutters but only on hot days (??)

Here she is, a little bit dirty馃槀聽But I like how she looks聽on those聽B8 Allroad wheels.
image.png.0334f4f03fdc1bd8fcad4b6233011d3a.png

• 4 weeks later...