Scammed by an approved audi dealer?

Kamran0007

I had a major service on my Q7 recently at Audi Approved Erdington:

https://www.jardinemotors.co.uk/audi/dealership/audi-approved-erdington/?utm_source=local-pack&utm_medium=organic

I had a major service on my car. I had informed the person looking after me, Tyrese that last year after i had a service my display stated 'stop car and check brake fluid level'. It disrupted my whole day and it cost me to get RAC out at my cost. I was told by the RAC guy that the service personel did not secure the closure lid for the brake fluid and it will need draining and refilling.

The car had to be brought back and drained and refilled. Much to my inconvenience and cost. I never thought they would make the same mistake twice, until today it started to flash with the same message! I am livid!! This has now caused disruption and further financial loss as i need a vehicle to get to work and stand to lose alot of money for my work.

Furthermore it has destroyed my confidence in the ability of the service engineers to service a car properly having made the same mistake twice to the same car?

Im wondering whether my car was even serviced and am totally unhappy with this. I am really upset about this whole thing and would look to a refund and correction of this problem that you have created for me once again! I didnt do anything about it last year considering it to be human error. But this is just plain incompetence now.

What are my options? Im concerned for the safety of the public as this is damn right dangerous!

What did Audi the dealer say when this is the second time it's happened? A good way to tell if the car has had a major service will be to.loook at the air filter or pollen filter as these should be clean. 

Strange,

I think we have had a recent poster with a similar, but not same, recently. 

Wonder why you haven’t taken the trouble to fill in anything on your profile. 

As I say, strange.