MMI problem on A6 (2016)

Koala2020

Hi guys,

I’m new here and I hope somebody here can help me as the main dealers are not interested.

I have a 2016 A6 with the Audi MMI with the current software version of: RMC_EU_P14321 & the Bluetooth Version in: 3.70.3

I’m aware that the current software version is: RMC_EU_K16158 (Bluetooth: 3.70.4).

My issue is that my iPhone no longer syncs with the MMI – I used to be able to see what’s playing and navigate around but this function has suddenly disappeared

I was going to buy & download it but I wanted to ask on here first as I’m not sure whether the software update will fix my issue as until recently everything was working perfectly. I’ve also factory reset my MMI but the issue still exists so it maybe a phone issue (iPhone with latest OS).

I’ve tried with both Bluetooth & a wired connection.

Has anybody else here experienced this issue and does anybody know how to solve it?

Regards,

• 6 months later...

Hiya m8. I've got the exact same software version as you and I ALSO have these really annoying bluetooth problems with my iphone. Cannot play music for 1 min without it randomly disconnecting. I'm considering updating to that version.

U can find the software RMC_EU_K16158 here:

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/audi-a1-191/audi-rmc-mmi-firmware-software-update-not-maps-2978650/

• 3 weeks later...

Hi 

I have the same problem as well, I have a A6 2015 model and I am having problems with the Bluetooth it connects but when I get or receive a call it is intermittent and you can not understand what they are saying, I took it to Audi and they charged me £60 to tell me I need two new tyres !!!, they said they tried a phone in my car and it worked well I was disappointed as I tried another phone in my car on a different network and it done the same,Audi  said there was an update but might not fix the problem they said they would call me back with a price I am still waiting for this call.

Dave

12 hours ago, David O said:

Hi steve 

I will go to another Audi dealer as I want it sorted as it is annoying.

Dave

Most definitely. An update shouldn't be that hard to do.