Park assist issue

Deme

Hi, 

2017 ultra S-line.

only had it a week from Audi approved.

anyway the last couple days I’ve noticed the front passenger sensor is a constant beep when there is obviously nothing there. It keeps on until I start driving and get to about 9/10 km an hour the it switches off.

is there a reset somewhere or is it a case of back to the garage. My problem is I traveled for the car and the garage is 300 miles away haha.

D0D0E851-8AC3-4B79-8490-E239352072F9.jpeg

Yeah I emailed the Audi garage and they called me straight away in fairness.

told me to take to nearest Audi garage and get it fixed and that I have to pay for it then send them the invoice and they will forward on the cost back to me.

I wasn’t sure if there was maybe a reset on them or some other way but he said it needed to be plugged in and checked.

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Glacier bitdi said:

I had the exact same issue,and believe it or not the sensor was picking up the number plate,which by complete fluke I found and sorted without taking it to the money grabbing main dealers 

I haven’t actually took it to a garage yet as I haven’t had the chance as been to busy.

I did however put new plates on it as it was being imported to Ireland from the UK and the problem stopped.

Now you mention it the old plate wasn’t stuck down the best and was flapping a little on that side so it could have possibly been that.

kinda makes sense really.

cheers for that