New member from Essex.

S-Line

Hi all. New member, just signed up. 
Not mechanical minded or technical at all. Just an enthusiast, and love my cabriolet. Had it since 2013, low mileage, (60k at time of posting).

B649FEED-7DE7-429A-8196-3A992F3ABB68.thumb.jpeg.d411c822d2cd3d10d1d7fb9a89fdcc48.jpeg

B4B640CA-4E8C-496D-BD93-B1A6FF65A4EB.jpeg

2CA3CB14-D258-4B1C-89B0-6B865E600186.jpeg

4C558AFD-4BCB-40B4-B5C1-CC51755E1FC8.jpeg

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, S-Line said:

Is it my aftershave? 😉

Hi I wouldn't take it personally, but in view of what you said in the first post there is not much to say really, other than yes it is indeed a lovely car and you hang around what looks very much like the Old Plough Car park on the A128 near Bulphan, try publishing some history of the car since you have owned it, any problems you have had with it or even any road trips, unfortunately most people who post on here have a problem and need advice on how to fix it, I don't wish any problems on you or the car but you might be better served getting in on conversations in the general chat section they are very friendly on this forum and for what its worth Welcome to the forum and I hope the combined knowledge of the members will one day be of help to you.

Regards Steve.😃

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch ☺️ 

Lovely looking car. Truthfully our Facebook group is more lively 👍

Cheers

Steve

On 5/4/2021 at 1:59 PM, Steve Q said:

Welcome to the forum, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch ☺️ 

Lovely looking car. Truthfully our Facebook group is more lively 👍

Cheers

Steve

Thanks Steve 👍

(Not on Facebook unfortunately, oh well 😂).