New member s4

I previously owned a golf r 7.5 and decided I was getting old and it was too firm so bought an a8 black edition which lasted 4 months partly because it didn’t fit in the multi-storey at work but mostly because I decided I was not THAT old and pined for a bit more go so did a straight swap for S4 with 2000 miles on the clock.I wanted something that shifts a bit but is economical on the long runs I love going to Scotland and Kent to see family and friends so wanted something that could do it all.900 miles in and all good though no long runs yet but I really enjoy it like the massage seats.I am a polisher so angelwax enigma 2 coats ag high def 2 coats and for the bling in the summer butter wet wax 2 coats on the black looks epic.

Welcome to the forum, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂 sounds a lovely motor and glad you're pleased with it 🙂 

WHen your in scotland next I'd highly recommend you do the North Coast 500. I did it last year in my a6 and the scenery was stunning. 

cheers

Steve