Question About CVT Oil. G052516A2

StefanS

Hello Stefan,

I don’t want to counter Steve’s advice, but personally, I’m not a great fan of putting my complete faith in generic listings. 
My first port of call would be to consult the handbook and then seek a supply according to that specification. Experience has shown that manufacturers often make what could be termed ‘ minor modifications to the basic specification’ , and as such these oils would normally be only available to dealers in bulk quantities, and accommodating dealers can sometimes be encouraged to sell you some dispensed into your container.

So it would be back to the handbook, then I might suggest contacting Opie (oil suppliers) and seeking advice there. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

1 hour ago, Magnet said:

Hello Stefan,

I don’t want to counter Steve’s advice, but personally, I’m not a great fan of putting my complete faith in generic listings. 
My first port of call would be to consult the handbook and then seek a supply according to that specification. Experience has shown that manufacturers often make what could be termed ‘ minor modifications to the basic specification’ , and as such these oils would normally be only available to dealers in bulk quantities, and accommodating dealers can sometimes be encouraged to sell you some dispensed into your container.

So it would be back to the handbook, then I might suggest contacting Opie (oil suppliers) and seeking advice there. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Apologies hasn't realised it was generic. Should have put my glasses on to read it properly lol. 

You could always speak to Audi service department to find out