Main Beam Assist Fault

Have you checked to make sure that the camera (behind the rear view mirror) isn't obstructed by some muck thrown up from the road (or down by a passing bird? 

Also try turning your lights off (or to manual) and then back to Auto again. HBA will only work with the lights set on Auto. 

I had this and also Lane assist failure and something else...it was the wing mirror adjuster toggle.turned to some unknown symbol...oh and wing mirrors were folded and didn't unfold....returned to normal.neutral and all good 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Can anyone tell me If high beam assist is standard on a late 2021 40 tdi Avant? 

Just about to switch from a 69 plate A5 sport back s line which does have this standard so I hope it does! 

many thanks 

chris 

Edited by chrisjw

1 hour ago, chrisjw said:

Just about to switch from a 69 plate A5 sport back s line which does have this standard so I hope it does! 

many thanks 

chris 

Hi Chris mine is 2020 model and does have high beam assist and the only option I have is tech pack so I think it’s standard 

On 3/3/2022 at 9:46 PM, chrisjw said:

many thanks 

chris 

Standard on S-Line models and above.

• 3 months later...

I have a 17 plate A6 with matrix head lights with high beam assist. My right hand side headlight high beam has stopped working and causing an error message to be displayed (high beam assist faulty) on my dash every time I turn on my high beam assist. 

I’ve had the right hand side headlight checked the high beam is NOT faulty, but when I flash my head lights only the left head light flashes. 

Has anyone had a similar issue or know were the fault could be?