Hi just joined up with the club and just introducing myself. My name is Chris George and have been an Audi Driver for many years. Had a few A4’s followed by a couple of A3 Diesels then in 2009 ordered a factory build S3. Then in 2012 put my name down for one of the limited run RS3’s in Daytona Grey. Three months after I ordered it picked it up from my local Audi Dealer and after I’d driven it a couple of miles decided that this car was a keeper. I only use it in the summer and it is currently showing 11,000 miles from new. My main car is a 2020 Skoda Superb 2.0 Tdi sportline in electric blue which is also a fantastic car but got to say when I get the RS3 out of the garage and drive down the road it does bring a smile to my face. Anyway that is my Audi experience and now looking forward to sharing my Audi experience with other like minded people 

LOL    i no  got  my  head batterd    keep thinking  am 20  year  old     when  i am  60  on new years eve   got  few more    to  bud    kev

4 hours ago, Steve Q said:

Welcome to the forum, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂

Cheers Steve have been meaning to join or a long time just didn’t seem to get round to it.