Neil C

I have just joined, hoping this will be a good place to chat and meet up. I own an Audi A6 2.0 Altra s line Black Edition and no nothing about the car only just brought it. So any advise or help would greatly appreciate.   Does the club do social events Meetup’s discounts on any parts? 

Hi Neil

I have the exact same car as you in Daytona Grey, albeit an Avant. I have had mine since January and still find things I didn't know about. If it doesn't go Brmm,Brmm after pressing the the start button it's no good lifting the bonnet as far as I am concerned. But on saying that a beautiful car runs well and economical  too. The only thing I have done to mine is to change all the badges to black, as they should be on a Black Edition Audi. We had a good meeting recently at Beaulieu Motor Museum, but haven't had to buy any parts yet. 

Tony

Thank you Tony for replying. It is fun driving I’m like a child in a candy store, have you pushed the button with a crash helmet yet, what does it do? . Hope your visit to Beaulieu Motor Show was interesting. 

Edited by Neil C

If it's the one on the top right hand of the steering wheel buttons, that is the voice command button. Just a tip. If you switch on the ignition and alter something on the system. e.g. folding door mirrors, screen set up, lighting ect. It will only recognise those settings with the key you used. I had to used my spare key last week and it was like getting into another car. 

• 2 months later...

Has anyone experienced the car alarm going off twice in the small hours of the morning for no reason, no one around or any animals around,  the car is parked in the same position all day and night.