Multitronic, car trying to pull forward when coming to a stop

fecovas

Hello everyone,

As of recent, I have encountered a weird thing happening with my A4 B7 Multitronic, that whenever I'm slowing down and when I'm almost at a complete stop, it seems that the car is still trying to pull forward and is hesitating to stop, even though I have my foot on the brake and pushing it. This is really annoying and I was wondering whether someone else has ever encountered something like this? Is this the Multitronic failing or could it be something else related to electronics/sensors?

Any advices would be appreciated.

• 1 year later...
18 hours ago, x Tambo x said:

Revive an old one , but did you get this fixed as I'm having the same issue?

Have you had a diagnostic check to see if any fault codes flag up. Could be a selector or module issue maybe. 

• 1 month later...

So wee update on this, I also had a very rough idle which got worse when coming to a stop and felt like the car was trying to pull forward and a washing machine on spin, I have fitted new injectors and set the lash correctly, no more rough idle when coming to a stop  and doesnt feel like its trying to pull forward now  strange one🤷‍♂️

• Like 1