A6 C8 2022 Bang and Olufsen (comfort and sound pack)

Epistone13

Does anybody have the Comfort and Sound pack with the Bang and Olufsen sound upgrade.

Does it have the pop up tweeters?

I can see from some owner demonstration videos on Youtube that they are not there, and some videos they are.

The attached pictures from the latest UK configurator show them when selected, pictures attached are with and without comfort and sound pack attached.

This video shows them but is from some time ago.  I've ordered a new black edition with C&S and expecting it spring/summer of 2022.

203268270_Standardconfig.PNG.bdbcc60fc37bdf88e55e68f9a3cfd4d5.PNGBnOtweets.PNG.af26158fd84ad5eb92a7ab4740030392.PNG

Think I found the answer here.

https://corporate.bang-olufsen.com/en/partners/automotive/audi/a6

Looks like there's a 16 speaker Premium B&O and a 19 speaker Advanced.

Been through the configurator from the A6 to the RS6 and the comfort and sound on all A6 models only offers 16 speaker Premium.

The Advanced is offered on the A8 and its 5 grand, so probably not is the answer, just need to wait and see, picked the pack for the 360 camera and parking assistant so not overly fussed other than it looked funky.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/23/2021 at 11:23 AM, Epistone13 said:

Does anybody have the Comfort and Sound pack with the Bang and Olufsen sound upgrade.

I can see from some owner demonstration videos on Youtube that they are not there, and some videos they are.

The attached pictures from the latest UK configurator show them when selected, pictures attached are with and without comfort and sound pack attached.

This video shows them but is from some time ago.  I've ordered a new black edition with C&S and expecting it spring/summer of 2022.

203268270_Standardconfig.PNG.bdbcc60fc37bdf88e55e68f9a3cfd4d5.PNGBnOtweets.PNG.af26158fd84ad5eb92a7ab4740030392.PNG

My May 2021 had comfort & sound pack option but did not come with the Pop Up's - pretty sure they were another option you had to add.  The option to add these was not there when I last looked so guess they have removed it - perhaps whilst they change model years....

• Thanks 1

• 8 months later...

According to the dealer Audi ditched the 19 speaker option which included the pop up tweeters, something to do with getting hold of components to meet production schedules. Mine was a MY22 model, which when I had delivered late January 2022, I did not have the pop ups in mine having selected the C&S pack coming with only 16 speakers in total where as the 2021 registered MY19 model I test drove did.

1 hour ago, Optimus said:

According to the dealer Audi ditched the 19 speaker option which included the pop up tweeters, something to do with getting hold of components to meet production schedules. Mine was a MY22 model, which when I had delivered late January 2022, I did not have the pop ups in mine having selected the C&S pack coming with only 16 speakers in total where as the 2021 registered MY19 model I test drove did.

The pop ups are on the advanced B&O sound system, there's 2 versions of it.  The Vorsprung had advanced, the S Line and Black only has the Standard B&O.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/23/2021 at 11:23 AM, Epistone13 said:

Definitely upgrade, I did not on my brand new a6 and I’m very disappointed that a car that cost 60k has such a poor standard system…..