Multiple warning lights and steering become hard 2times in 5 days

Abhi007

My A3 (2013 - 99,000 miles) some time it gives warning that power steering, ESC, hill assist not working and steering become very hard and when I remove the key and start it again after 5 to 8 minutes it will become ok....... this happened 2 times in last 5 days post that it is working fine. Don't know what to do

Edited by Abhi007
Video when I faced this issue

17 minutes ago, Magnet said:

He’s a busy chap Cliff. Hasn’t been back to the forum since posting a plea for help.

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Hi is that not always the way, I wish I had a tenner for all the one post problems where they get a wealth of GOOD advice and either don't like the answers because it may involve ££££ or they are not that desperate and can't understand why no one has come up with the cheapest fix going, no codes, nothing, wouldn't mind betting if it was plugged in it would be a load of low voltage problems as suggested [battery], but that won't be right as Audi batteries last the life of the car, don't they?

Steve.

Hello Steve,

As you guessed, I was being politely critical. No doubt this forum is no different from many others, where the I-want-you-sort, principles apply - with often zero feedback, leave alone any thanks. 
Since I’ve now got my critical hat on and in gear, my pet hate is where we take time to construct a helpful reply, which is met with ‘tried that’. 
It’s great when posters actually post all details of what they have eliminated, to compliment the enquiry of ‘where is my noise coming from?’

Grizzle over, and apologies Abinhav, if you have genuinely been totally absorbed elsewhere since you posted your plea for help.

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

• Like 1