CarPlay Causing Region Change on iPhone

NJP10

Is anyone else having issues with in coming calls not displaying caller names on MMI and iPhone 12 device. Every time I connect my iPhone 12 to CarPlay, it causes the phone to change its region, so when I receive calls from my contacts list only the number is displayed not the name. Yet if I check the settings, Language & Region stays the same (Language = English) & (Region = UK). And in my contacts the numbers have spaces (073 344 4444) like this, only way to amend it is to set the region to another country then go back into the settings and change it back to UK. 

Any ideas please it's doing my nut in!!  I've attached a photo of what my MMI is currently on my A7 S-Line Ultra on 66 plate.

IMG-8631.jpg

On 3/15/2022 at 7:16 AM, Steve Q said:

My first port of call would be to see if the mmi needs a software update. If not then a diagnostic check might be a good idea. 

Hi Steve thanks for your reply, can you tell by looking at the photo attached that my MMI needs updating? If so any ideas on how this can be done or do I have to take it to Audi?

thanks again in advance

I dont unfortunately. Definitely worth speaking to Audi though as I think it's a plug in job. I see your in Leicester. I use AC motors in Syston for all my A6 work. It's been going there for the last 16 years. My A6 was owned by my dad then me from new (20 years). Id highly recommend them.