Happy Easter

Many thanks Steve, and indeed a happy Easter to you and yours, and to those who look after this forum for the benefit of us all.聽

Kind regards,

Gareth.聽

1 hour ago, Magnet said:

Many thanks Steve, and indeed a happy Easter to you and yours, and to those who look after this forum for the benefit of us all.聽

Kind regards,

Gareth.聽

Thank you Gareth, and to you too 馃檪 and you're welcome, your insight/knowledge is invaluable on here 馃憤

Careful now Steve. I thought a lack of judgement was the prerogative of the elderly!
Stay young. I鈥檓 desperately trying to grow up tomorrow.聽

Kind regards,

Gareth.聽

6 minutes ago, Magnet said:

Careful now Steve. I thought a lack of judgement was the prerogative of the elderly!
Stay young. I鈥檓 desperately trying to grow up tomorrow.聽

Kind regards,

Gareth.聽

Lol I've no intention to grow up, my philosophy if I can make one person laugh or smile in a day then my day isn't wasted. As such I spend a lot of my days pratting about! 馃榿

• Like 1

Really enjoying a rare long weekend off,gave the truck a deep clean in and out on Friday,washed n polished my Q5 and did some gardening yesterday,washed n polished the wifes A3 today and had a nice walk with the dog and friends around Trentham Gardens & Lake,looking forward not having to rush up for work in the morning,

Happy Easter everyone.

25 minutes ago, 740mick said:

Really enjoying a rare long weekend off,gave the truck a deep clean in and out on Friday,washed n polished my Q5 and did some gardening yesterday,washed n polished the wifes A3 today and had a nice walk with the dog and friends around Trentham Gardens & Lake,looking forward not having to rush up for work in the morning,

Happy Easter everyone.

Very nice. I only got today and tomorrow off. But that makes a nice change as I usually work 6 and half days a week plus 2 evenings. Glad you're enjoying your break 馃檪

• Like 1