Any Bedford/Milton Keynes members wishing to meet up monthly ?

Steve123

1 hour ago, Steve123 said:

I see many, many Audi’s in the above area. It’d be great to have a local monthly meeting.

It's funny you mention this as I'm trying to start regular meets. Have a look at the midlands section and see if you'd be interested in any of them. Also there's Jap vs German show tomorrow (look under national events), you'd be more welcome to display your car with us tomorrow 🙂

12 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

It's funny you mention this as I'm trying to start regular meets. Have a look at the midlands section and see if you'd be interested in any of them. Also there's Jap vs German show tomorrow (look under national events), you'd be more welcome to display your car with us tomorrow 🙂

Hi, I’ll check out those items you have suggested. Thanks.

22 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Hello Steve, I’ve checked out the events you mentioned. I’m mean no offence, but they are all too far for us to go just to see the car makes you speak of. My wife and I own a few classic cars and we would take one of those to a multi marque meeting. The Audi is our daily car, so there wouldn’t be much fun driving it to an event too far away.

Something more local, ideally monthly, is what my wife and I want.  I have put in my diary the event shown at Santa Pod and we look forward to that. Cheers, Steve.

1 hour ago, Steve123 said:

Hello Steve, I’ve checked out the events you mentioned. I’m mean no offence, but they are all too far for us to go just to see the car makes you speak of. My wife and I own a few classic cars and we would take one of those to a multi marque meeting. The Audi is our daily car, so there wouldn’t be much fun driving it to an event too far away.

Something more local, ideally monthly, is what my wife and I want.  I have put in my diary the event shown at Santa Pod and we look forward to that. Cheers, Steve.

No probs. The Bromley pageant of motoring is a mixed event which might appeal to you. 

If we can get more members from Milton Keynes interested then we could get a regular meet, I'll put it on the Facebook group too 👍