3.2 exhaust advise

Ginge

Good morning all, my exhaust on my mk2 TT 3.2 is blowing on the down pipe, I purchased a down pipe from a company on eBay, I gave them my reg first before buying and they said it fits, I've taken it go 3 garages and they all say it doesn't fit, so I went to audi to get a quote on a new downpipe, technically my cars a write off cause the price of the pipe from them is worth more than the car, can anyone point me in a direction for a new exhaust, I'm open to ideas if just a downpipe or the whole system from the manifold depending on price. I've posted a picture of the pipe I purchased and the quote from audi it self. Also wht won't audi give out part numbers ????

Screenshot_20220519-062801_eBay.jpg

20220518_140159.jpg

20220518_140144.jpg

I'd be looking at a second hand one. You could place ads on breakeryard or breakerlink or on eBay

Alternatively you could look at a custom exhaust from companies like powerflow to see if they can supply one etc. 

I got one off eBay and it didn't fit, I think i might have to go down the route of a custom one, I've tried 2 breaker yards and no joy yet, I'll have look at powerflow now and see what I can find, thanks for your advise, much appreciated 

12 hours ago, Ginge said:

I got one off ebay and it didn't fit, I think i might have to go down the route of a custom one, I've tried 2 breaker yards and no joy yet, I'll have look at powerflow now and see what I can find, thanks for your advise, much appreciated 

You're most welcome.