Just arrived

My apologies if I am posting in the wrong place but I am very much a newbe having joined today Yesterday after almost a year wait I took delivery of my first Audi, an A3 35 TFSI and at first impressions I am delighted with it and well worth the wait.  To be honest I am struggling with getting to grips with all the controls but have managed to get the radio working and my phone paired to he car but anything else is beyond me so far. Any tips or shortcuts would be very much welcomed but please bear in mind I am akin to the village idiot so please keep it simple. 😁 Great to be here and I look forward to being a member of the Audi community.

Hello Tom,

Thanks for joining the forum, and pleased to hear you are delighted with the new car.

Another NI poster informs us that you only have one Audi dealer in NI, so we guess you bought it through them. 
It’s normal for dealers to take a little time and assist new owners with setting up what are now normally required bits of technology. 
Didn’t they do that with you, and if not, it sounds the best option would be to drop it back and as them to set up what is required? 
Surely they should be able to assist. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Thanks Guys, it is great to be part of a community like this.  Yes NI only has one Audi dealer and I purchased the car through them.  I had a very brief run through of the basic controls but was assured if I encountered any problem they were only a phone call away.  Advice was take the handbook in one hand and experiment with the options as the best way to learn which I suppose has some logic to it.  Anyhoo I am enjoying exploring my new toy and know I can always rely on the members of this site for help and advice.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2022 at 3:32 PM, Paddington said:

Thanks Guys, it is great to be part of a community like this.  Yes NI only has one Audi dealer and I purchased the car through them.  I had a very brief run through of the basic controls but was assured if I encountered any problem they were only a phone call away.  Advice was take the handbook in one hand and experiment with the options as the best way to learn which I suppose has some logic to it.  Anyhoo I am enjoying exploring my new toy and know I can always rely on the members of this site for help and advice.

You're most welcome ☺️ glad we can help 😊