C7 2.0 TFSI Avant - Thoughts?

goram

So, whilst on the hunt for a BiTdi (or maybe an S6), I've stumbled across a well loaded 2018 2.0 TFSI which I could just about stretch to. I didn't realise such a beast existed, and having trawled the internet are still none the wiser. The thing is, performance and overall driver experience is really important for me, and I can't find a single roadtest or any info at all on these. Apparently, it's 250bhp / 270Ib torque, but obviously thats about it.

Does anyone have any experience of one of these?

• 4 weeks later...

On 8/16/2022 at 4:18 PM, goram said:

So, whilst on the hunt for a BiTdi (or maybe an S6), I've stumbled across a well loaded 2018 2.0 TFSI which I could just about stretch to. I didn't realise such a beast existed, and having trawled the internet are still none the wiser. The thing is, performance and overall driver experience is really important for me, and I can't find a single roadtest or any info at all on these. Apparently, it's 250bhp / 270Ib torque, but obviously thats about it.

Does anyone have any experience of one of these?

Sorry to bump the thread, but anyone know anything about what these are like?

I personally Have driven one but I'd recommend you drive one to see if you like it and compare it to the biturbo. Don't forget you could always get it remapped for more power. I'd also advise looking on YouTube for buyers guides.