Soot dpf filter levels growing as driving

Rekkles

Hi guys, new here. Found this forum active so i decided to give it a try for some oppinions here.

Couple of months ago i got the DPF check + engine + glow plug flashing and limp mode.

Me and my dad which knows mechanics things, we thought alright the dpf is clogged (cuz she used to eat some oil before not a lot, now is fixed) and we got it out cleaned it, wasnt dirty at all to be honest, placed it back in, new down pipe as well, replaced the dfp pressure sensor too. After all that ive reseted the dpf from vcsd as well the sensor parameters. Got her for a drive and i get these values. Ill leave a link to the video ive recorded to what s goin on as i drove with her. Basically on idle pressure is at 35 40 mb and goes to 300 while acelerating as soot goes up pretty fast, ive tried service regen from vcsd drove with here like 1hr at around 2k rpms and had 2 failed regens. One thing ive noticed is that the intake throttle flap stays on 95% on idle which i dont know if is suppose to be like that. The only thing im thinkin about is if that s faulty (no code btw) and eats a lot of air + a lot of fuel that s not burned aka builds up pressure in the dpf. No leaks from what i know in the boost system, the intake system was cleaned too, egr valve as well, that s opening, the egr cooler is not clogged. Yeah, any thoughts on this? Thanks.
Here s the video link: https://streamable.com/dtacka

When changing the dpf I'd recommend fitting a genuine Audi one only as the aftermarket ones can fail quickly due to being a questionable quality. Also cleaning the original one can only increase the life expectancy by a small margin.