Newbie alert ! First time owning an Audi

Swisstony

Hello everyone 

Not new to car forums but certainly my first ever Audi and quite excited to be honest. No doubt there will be some issues that members can point out to me so happy to get feedback I dont know a huge amount on these cars. I have done extensive research before buying so am aware of the potential pitfalls and what to look out for in terms of maintenance etc but for now I am just enjoying the build quality compared to my other daily, A subaru impreza classic , night and day !

So for now I shall just post up some pics. Note : although the advert said 300BHP, lets just say we shall take that with a large pinch of salt as a) there was no supporting paperwork, rolling road/dyno figures and no evidence in the paperwork for supporting mods b) unless the turbo has been fettled then these engines wont get past 260/270 on a good day

And yes I do appreciate that a) the wheels are all wrong for the car and I will be selling them for some 18" Le Mans 235/40/18 at some point and b) the previous owner may have got a bit carried away and gone all 'fast and furious ' on the styling so may change some of it in the future.  
yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7

Hope you approve 

IMG_0612.jpeg

IMG_0619.jpeg

IMG_0620.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Welcome to the forum you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂 well done for doing your research 🙂 looks a lovely example 

Thank you Steve. You guys are points ahead already as despite me joining two other Audi forums and posting , your forum is the only one that has ever had a response ! That makes me feel more confident that if I post some questions I might actually get a reply 🙂 

7 hours ago, Swisstony said:

Thank you Steve. You guys are points ahead already as despite me joining two other Audi forums and posting , your forum is the only one that has ever had a response ! That makes me feel more confident that if I post some questions I might actually get a reply 🙂 

Yea we'll endeavour to help where we can 🙂