Just joined new to the Audi world

SteveA42007

Thought i would say " Hi all " and im sure i will definitely require some advise.

I have an A4 2007 not pretty but gotta start somewhere, i have an issue with the MMI the language was set to polish not an issue except im not Polish, managed to get into the language settings to hopefully put it into English, but it was not there so took the option of French as its easier than Polish. few other languages to choose from but No English, popped into local Audi dealer tech had a look and could not supply an answer!!

Please Help

thanks in advance 

steve 

7 minutes ago, SteveA42007 said:

Thought i would say " Hi all " and im sure i will definitely require some advise.

I have an A4 2007 not pretty but gotta start somewhere, i have an issue with the MMI the language was set to polish not an issue except im not Polish, managed to get into the language settings to hopefully put it into English, but it was not there so took the option of French as its easier than Polish. few other languages to choose from but No English, popped into local Audi dealer tech had a look and could not supply an answer!!

Please Help

thanks in advance 

steve 

Hi, maybe something that could be sorted with ODIS,maybe needs reprogramming etc? Though I'm sure the audi dealer would have had access to that. Been having issues with my MMI for months and still not solved it,nightmare when they go wrong 

The Tech i spoke too looked at it thinking he would just change the language then realized it didnt exist i asked him if it would be firmware and his response we dont have them!! seems pretty poor show that Audi main dealer cant give me an answer.

im trying to find the firmware download.

will let you know if i get anywhere

5 minutes ago, SteveA42007 said:

The Tech i spoke too looked at it thinking he would just change the language then realized it didnt exist i asked him if it would be firmware and his response we dont have them!! seems pretty poor show that Audi main dealer cant give me an answer.

im trying to find the firmware download.

will let you know if i 

Sounds very strange their is no English language in the settings,think it's worth speaking to some of the independent audi garages also,much cheaper than the dealer,hope you get it sorted 

Welcome to the forum you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂 I have to say it's an odd one I've not come across before either. Please keep us posted on how you get on 🙂