Audi S6 C6 few bits and pieces :)

veseli1094

Hi guys/girls i hope you and your cars have nice day

I have few questions/information, something for everyone

So for question i can bet that i read somwhere on FB and forums that somebody find way for fixing leaking HPFP pumps on this V10 engines. So i cant find that post and if can anybody can help me it would be nice.

I can also buy used HPFP but then also at one point soon they can start leaking also and i am not giving 300€ for one of them LoL so maybe if there is one like upgread.

Second thing is that i am planing to put wrap on car if i dont sell it so my only concerne is part where is door handle because i have black marks on paint above handle (probbably repainted sometimes) and i dont see enaugh room for wrap to be there also without tearing it apart.

third thing is i am looking for PCV valve and there is a bunch of brands out there and i am looking to see which one is ok and which not so i need your opinions. I would also try to replace it with oil catch can but i dont know if i cant put any model or i need to have some specific ones.

And last thing i am looking to paint valve covers on V10 engine and maybe wrapt intake pipes and exhaust to reduce heat so anyone have any idea how to do anything of that? I assume for painitng i should have termo paint?

Also i would have bunch of parts wanting and selling in selling sections so you can go and look it.

thanks and bye!

Definitely use thermo paint, you can buy it in Halfords or similar motor factors. Not seen anyone use exhaust hear wrap in a very long time. 

I'd recommend you get the car wrapped professionally don't forget to declare the colour change to the DVLA.