Adblue issue

Hp194
聽Share

Hi guys,

Done more than 14k miles since last service but adblue tank still full and im bit worried about it. Went to the mechanic this morning and was told the tank is overfilled but i have no light in my dashboard. Does anyone know what it could be the problem and if it can damage the engine? Thanks

I've done 8k in mine siince I bought it and have had to put 30litres in it. Every time I have filled it up I have just filled it up until no more goes in.聽

I would have thought if it's critical not to over fill it there would be a mechanism to stop it. Never read the manual on it though 馃ぃ

7 hours ago, K3v said:

I've done 8k in mine siince I bought it and have had to put 30litres in it. Every time I have filled it up I have just filled it up until no more goes in.聽

I would have thought if it's critical not to over fill it there would be a mechanism to stop it. Never read the manual on it though 馃ぃ

My point was that it seems the car is not using adblue because the sensor stopped working ( mechanic mentioned the reason could be because of overfilling and now the sensor probably not working) but i have no light on the dashboard.. my problem is i dont know if it will cause any serious problem by not using the adblue...done more than 14k and the tank still full..i guess if were to happen something serious the car would show warning light first...might be wrong..