Looking for advice on price to sell my Audi S8 realistic

Adam Sadler

As a new member I have a 2009 V10 S8 93000 - perfect bodywork only 1 light for tyre pressure ( but will sort that) wondering if you guys have any idea on what to put this up for, seems auto trader prices are all over. Also wondering if this model is worth keeping as a future classic or not. Any advice would be great

IMG_4172.jpeg

IMG_4176.jpeg

IMG_4175.jpeg

IMG_4174.jpeg

2 hours ago, Adam Sadler said:

As a new member I have a 2009 V10 S8 93000 - perfect bodywork only 1 light for tyre pressure ( but will sort that) wondering if you guys have any idea on what to put this up for, seems auto trader prices are all over. Also wondering if this model is worth keeping as a future classic or not. Any advice would be great

IMG_4172.jpeg

IMG_4176.jpeg

IMG_4175.jpeg

IMG_4174.jpeg

Hi in another five years the value will rocket as your average performance electric car won't go like that or sound like that and by then every car collector will want one, one of my mates dad died during the eighties so his son inherited his collection of old fifties and seventies cars his son made a small fortune hiring them to the film industry.

Steve.