Rear right door module not working

Shaun8p

Hello 

I have problems with my rear right door the window won’t work unless I take everything apart then put it back together then it works.

But then if I take the keys out of ignition and try again I’m back to square one with it not working again.

I have checked the harness in my drivers door which were frayed so repaired nothing seems to fix it.

Plugged the car into my Carista and I’m getting a code for rear door module so changed the window motor and having same problems 

Any help would be appreciated thanks 

Edited by Shaun8p
Spelling mistakes

2 hours ago, Shaun8p said:

Hello 

I have problems with my rear right door the window won’t work unless I take everything apart then put it back together then it works.

But then if I take the keys out of ignition and try again I’m back to square one with it not working again.

I have checked the harness in my drivers door which were frayed so repaired nothing seems to fix it.

Plugged the car into my Carista and I’m getting a code for rear door module so changed the window motor and having same problems 

Any help would be appreciated thanks 

Hi can you publish the code please, this is where VCDS or OBD Eleven score as they give the part number of the offending module, also have you tried a global reset on all windows with the key fob.

Steve.